23 February 2008

My Blueberry Nights is Out

My Blueberry Nights is Out 22nd February 2008

London cinemas near to you check here


About Film:

Director: Kar Wai Wong

Release Date: 22 February 2008 (UK)

Genre: Drama / Romance more

Plot Outline:A young woman takes a soul-searching journey across America to resolve her questions about love while encountering a series of offbeat characters along the way.

Starring: Norah Jones Jude Law David Strathairn Natalie Portman Hector A.Leguillow Rachel Weisz

Runtime: 111 min

Country: Hong Kong / China / France

Language: English

More information about My Blueberry Nights please visit IMDb My Blueberry Nights page



My Blueberry Nights Trailer

No comments:

. Londra icin 3 Gunluk Hava Raporu

. BBC Turkish Haberler

. Gunluk Basın Özeti - BBC Turkish